Even some professionals suffer from sounding amateurish at times, so you are not alone! Let’s get to it!
- Too little or too much feeling.
- You over-breathe or under-breathe.
- You are yelling, instead of singing.
- You are not in tune.
- Your rhythm is faulty.
- Your singing style doesn’t match the song style.
- You sing to the microphone, instead of to the audience.
- You look disconnected from the song or you look uncomfortable.
- Your voice cracks when you don’t want it to.
- You’re monotone and/or boring.
If you haven’t noticed or solved these things, you can save yourself a lot of embarrassment or criticism by getting help to fix the 10 WARNING Signs of Amateurish Singing.